CRC Press; 3rd edition (December 29, 2020)
978-0367252885, 9780367252885, 9780429287534
3D Echocardiography – Original PDF
Since the publication of the second edition of this volume, 3D echocardiography has penetrated the clinical arena and become an indispensable tool for patient care. The previous edition, which was highly commended at the British Medical Book Awards, has been updated with recent publications and improved images. This third edition has added important new topics such as 3D Printing, Surgical and Transcatheter Management, Artificial Valves, and Infective Endocarditis.
The book begins by describing the principles of 3D echocardiography, then proceeds to discuss its application to the imaging of
• Left and Right Ventricle, Stress Echocardiography
• Left Atrium, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
• Mitral Regurgitation with Surgical and Nonsurgical Procedures
• Mitral Stenosis and Percutaneous Mitral Valvuloplasty
• Aortic Stenosis with TAVI / TAVR
• Aortic and Tricuspid Regurgitation
• Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Aorta
• Speckle Tracking, Cardiac Masses, Atrial Fibrillation
- In-depth clinical experiences of the use of 3D/2D echo by world experts
- Latest findings to demonstrate clinical values of 3D over 2D echo
- One-click view of 263 innovative videos and 352 high-resolution 3D/2D color images in a supplemental eBook.