Elsevier; 4th edition (April 7, 2023)
Gary C. Kanel
978-0323825337, 978-0323825344, 9780323825337, 9780323825344
Atlas of Liver Pathology – True PDF
Highly illustrated and conveniently templated for quick reference, Atlas of Liver Pathology, 4th Edition, is a useful Atlas and text for every practicing pathologist or trainee who assesses liver biopsy specimens. From cover to cover, it contains all the information needed to identify histologic features and correlate them with clinical findings, offering a clearer understanding of the clinical implications of the disease as it relates to treatment. More than 1,200 high-quality, full-color images and illustrations provide you with a complete visual guide to the vast majority of liver diseases and assist in the diagnoses of biopsy and resected liver specimens.
- Provides clear, templated information for each disease: Major Morphologic Features; Special Stains; Differential Diagnoses; Clinical and Biologic Behavior; and Treatment and Prognosis.
- Incorporates relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytology, cytogenetics and molecular genetics), giving you the necessary tools required to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Incorporates the latest diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnoses, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- Contains two new chapters on liver biopsy interpretation and autoimmune hepatitis.
- Features concise, bulleted text and abundant tables that cover common as well as rare diseases, differential diagnoses, and more.