Saunders; 2nd edition (February 2, 2023)
Deepak Kademani, Paul Tiwana
True PDF (With TOC & Index)
978-0323789639, 978-0323789646, 9780323789639, 9780323789646
Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – True PDF+Toc+Index
Enhance your surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition! Written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Paul Tiwana and Deepak Kademani, the new edition of this practical, comprehensive guide is divided into two volumes with eBook access included with the print purchase. It offers detailed, step-by-step instructions and more than 2,500 full-color illustrations that demonstrate how to plan for and perform oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures safely and efficiently. Comprehensive and expanded coverage addresses the broad scope of the specialty, ranging from the surgical anatomy of the head and neck to oral surgery, implant surgery, orthognathic and craniofacialsurgery, cleft lip and palate,craniomaxillofacial trauma, head and neck oncology, reconstructive procedures, TMJ surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, obstructive sleep apnea, and more.
- Comprehensive, consistent approach to OMS operative procedures offers practical guidance for the management of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders, with each surgical procedure chapter approximately six to eight pages in length and covering the following topics: armamentarium, history of the procedure, indications for use of the procedure, limitations and contraindications, technique, alternate or modified technique, avoidance and management of intraoperative complications, and postoperative considerations.
- More than 2,500 images include vibrant, modern medical illustrations and clinical photos that make up the heart of each surgical chapter and bring it to life visually.
- Detailed, step-by-step approach shows how to perform OMS surgical procedures safely and efficiently.
- Coverage of alternative and modified techniques addresses options beyond the standard techniques.
- Expert, international contributors provide authoritative guidance on the OMS procedures they typically perform.
- NEW! Two-volume extended edition is easier to navigate and includes extensive updates throughout.
- NEW! More than 30 new chapters expand the coverage of implants, craniofacial surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery — plus an all-new section discusses obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- NEW! An eBook version included only with print purchase allows you to access all the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.