Elsevier; 6th edition (April 6, 2022)
Craig W. Stevens
Original PDF + MP4 – Complete Videos
978-0323758987, 9780323758987, 9780323758994
Brenner and Stevens’ Pharmacology – Original PDF + Videos
More detailed than an outlined review but less overwhelming than an encyclopedic reference, Brenner and Stevens’ Pharmacology, 6th Edition, focuses on the essential principles you need to know in a concise, easy-to-understand manner. Authored by Craig W. Stevens, PhD, this highly illustrated introductory text helps you learn and retain key information in pharmacology—taking you from course exams and the USMLE Step 1 right through to clinical practice. New and extensively revised content keeps you up to date with the latest pharmacologic mechanisms and applications.
- Teaches the fundamental aspects of pharmacology using full-color illustrations, detailed explanations, and a consistent format to present classification of drugs for each system/disease.
- Helps you understand both the basic science foundations and clinical applications of pharmacology, with useful tables, drug classifications boxes, case studies, and self-assessments in each chapter to help you review and prepare for course exams and Step 1.
- Includes the latest drugs and therapeutic indications (more than 100 are new to this edition), along with an entirely new chapter on recent developments of immunopharmacology drugs, including antivirals and vaccinations.
- Addresses key topics such as antiviral and monoclonal drugs to treat COVID-19, the opioid epidemic, and gene therapy.
- Features more than 700 new and updated images, with many revised figures focused on clearing presenting the mechanism of action of drugs.
- Includes access to bonus eBook content such as animations, an additional glossary, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case studies, a full list of featured drugs, 150 USMLE-style self-assessment questions, and more