Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.; 3rd edition (February 26, 2019)
Ashok Shyam, Parag Sancheti, Rami Sorial, Sunny S Gugale
Comprehensive Guide In Knee & Hip Arthroplasty – Original PDF
• Aims to combine the rational approach to patient care and the sharing of expert knowledge and surgical techniques
• It is the amalgamation of authors from various regions of the globe and this provides a combination of varied views to create a document that can provide excellent advice to novice as well as senior surgeons
• Divides into six sections—the first section on Science of Arthroplasty introduces the essential basics and core concepts of arthroplasty along with concepts needed for pre- and perioperative management of all arthroplasty patients.
• Second section covers the surgical procedures as well as management algorithms for simple including complex primaries including severe deformities.
• Third section covers all the recent advances as well as technical guide to complex situations in revision total knee arthroplasty (TKA).
• The next two sections focus on primary total hip replacement (THR) and revision THR and provide an excellent overview of every aspect of these surgeries.
• Sixth section is focused on prosthetic joint replacement and is contributed by the group who are world renowned for their work in the area
• It is written in a fluid format with abundant use of images and pictures
• Covers the basics and the complex areas of arthroplasty along with recent advances.