Elsevier; 2nd edition (April 19, 2019)
J. Turner Vosseller, Justin Greisberg
True PDF (With TOC & Index)
978-0323568388, 9780323568364, 9780323568388
Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle – True PDF+Toc+Index
The latest techniques and advances in the field … cutting-edge clinical and surgical knowledge … a clear, bulleted format … it all adds up to the fully revised 2nd Edition of Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle. Perfect for exam review or in preparation for rotations or a challenging clinical case, this easy-to-use resource is designed for busy orthopaedic residents and fellows as well as practitioners who want a quick review of the foot and ankle.
- Brings you fully up to date with current techniques and advances in the area of foot and ankle, including new developments in orthotics, ankle fractures, Achilles injuries, and more.
- Features a new, full-color design throughout, plus new chapters on Hallux Rigidus and Sesamoid Pathology and Osteochondral Lesions of Talus.
- Presents new and fully revised information in a bulleted, templated format, with summary tables that help you find and retain key information.
- Includes key facts for quick review and selected references for further reading in every chapter.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of two experts in the field, Drs. Justin K. Greisberg and J. Turner Vosseller.