Elsevier; 3rd edition (March 21, 2023)
Alim Yucel-Finn, Fergus Mckiddie, Rachel Griffiths, Sarah Prescott
978-0702083648, 978-0702083655, 9780702083648, 9780702083655
Farr’s Physics for Medical Imaging: Farr’s Physics for Medical Imaging – Original PDF
Written by topic experts, this new edition of Farr’s Physics for Medical Imaging is designed specifically for trainee radiologists preparing for the physics component of their FRCR exams.
The book effectively explains the principles and techniques behind the most common forms of medical imaging, including X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy.
Trainee radiologists and radiographers will find this an easy to understand and useful adjunct to their exam preparation – even those who haven’t studied physics since school.
- Designed for those studying for their FRCR part 1 exams – covers everything you need to know
- Easy to read and navigate, suitable for those with varying levels of physics knowledge
- Written by topic experts – physicists and a radiologist, to make the information more accessible to radiology trainees
- Clear line drawings and sample images illustrate the principles discussed
- Fully revised and updated
- Reflects changes to the FRCR examination
- Increased amount of clinical content
- Covers new legislation concerning radiological safety
- New chapter on radiology information technology