Elsevier; 10th edition (February 2, 2023)
Alexei Shvilkin, Ary L. Goldberger, Zachary D Goldberger
978-0323824750, 978-0323824767, 9780323824750, 9780323824767
Goldberger’s Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach – True PDF
Ideal for trainees and practicing clinicians, Goldberger’s Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 10th Edition, covers the basics of ECG analysis and interpretation, as well as the differential diagnoses, underlying causes, and therapeutic implications of ECG findings. The authors’ award-winning, systematic approach takes readers though the nuts and bolts of ECG interpretation. Beyond these essential details, the text serves as an invaluable and unique asset in hospital wards, outpatient clinics, emergency departments, and especially intensive and cardiac care units, where the recognition of normal and abnormal patterns is only the starting point in patient care.
- Offers practical, comprehensive coverage of real-world ECGs across a range of point-of-care settings, explaining not only how to interpret the data, but the implications of ECG findings for clinical management.
- Covers recent advances in pacemaker and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator technology; myocardial ischemia and infarction; arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias and sudden cardiac arrest syndromes; drug toxicities; cardiac monitoring, including wearable devices; cardiomyopathies and COVID-19.
- Features nearly 300 high-quality illustrations, with an abundance of
- quick reference information highlights, including key pathophysiologic concepts, reminders, clinical pearls, and key points, as well as more than 250 review questions online.
- Discusses basic principles of electrophysiology in an easily understandable format for students and non-cardiologists.