Elsevier India; 15th edition (September 9, 2022)
Argyro Zoumprouli, Judith Dinsmore
978-8131266045, 978-8131266052, 9788131266045, 9788131266052
Lee’s Synopsis of Anaesthesia – Original PDF
- Fully updated by international exper ts, this tex tbook provides comprehensive coverage of every aspect of anaesthesia.
- Frequent use of bullet points, tables and summary boxes allow quick reference for day-to-day clinical use and exam revision.
- Chapters are cross-referenced for easy reading and to avoid duplication.
- Writ ten and presented in a clear, concise, and readable style, this tex tbook is essential reading.
- Two new chapters reflecting changes in clinical practice and examination syllabus, writ ten by international authorities on the subjects
?? Optimisation of the frail and elderly patient
?? Enhanced recovery af ter surgery (ERAS)
- 30 new contributors to update and enrich content in their areas of exper tise
- All chapters are revised and updated to match advances in each specialty
?? Covid-specific content has been added where appliable
?? New drug information and techniques
?? Latest guidelines to aid clinical decision making
?? Perioperative complications, implications and lessons learnt from national audit projects
- Updated content to assist trainees in preparation for postgraduate examinations