Elsevier; 3rd edition (May 18, 2022)
Aditee Ambardekar, Ronald S. Litman
978-0323829021, 9780323829021, 9780323829038
Litman’s Basics of Pediatric Anesthesia – Original PDF
Written in clear, concise language for superb readability, Litman’s Basics of Pediatric Anesthesia, 3rd Edition, provides a solid foundation of essential knowledge in this complex field. It covers everything from general pediatric physiology and pharmacology principles through important pediatric diseases; preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care; anesthesia for a full range of specific surgical procedures; pain management; and critical care. An excellent resource for learners of pediatric anesthesia, this tightly focused, user-friendly handbook is a well-regarded resource that has been used to train pediatric residents throughout the world.
- Covers new topics such as the current research on neurotoxicity and health care disparities in pediatric anesthesia and pain.
- Contains new “Deep Dive” boxes with more detailed information on key topics throughout the book.
- Features a helpful introductory chapter on congenital heart disease.
- Includes carefully chosen seminal articles from the pediatric anesthesia literature.
- Highlights key concepts with photographs, diagrams, and radiographic images in print, as well as videos.
- Ideal for rotations in pediatric anesthesia, board certification or recertification review in pediatric anesthesia, and as a reference for everyday clinical practice.