Mosby; 9th edition (September 27, 2022)
Julia Rogers DNP RN CNS FNP-BC
978-0323789875, 978-0323789882, 978-0323789899, 9780323789875, 9780323789882, 9780323789899
McCance & Huether’s Pathophysiology : The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children – Original PDF
Learn the what, how, and why of pathophysiology! With easy-to-read, in-depthdescriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, McCance and Huether’s Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 9th Edition helps you understand the most important and most complex pathophysiology concepts. This updated text includes more than 1,300 full-color illustrations and photographs to make it easier to identify normal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function. It’s the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text available!
- Unparalleled coverage of pathophysiology content makes this the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text on the market.
- Consistent presentation of diseases includes pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment.
- Over 1,300 full-color illustrations and photographs depict the clinical manifestations of disease and disease processes ? more than in any other pathophysiology text.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders make it easy for you to follow the sequential progression of disease processes.
- Lifespan content includes ten separate pediatric chapters and special sections with aging and pediatrics content.
- Coverage of rare diseases and epigenetics further explores genetic disease traits.
- Obesity and Nutritional Disorders chapter thoroughly covers these growing global concerns.
- Chapter summary reviews provide concise synopses of the main points of each chapter.
- More than 30 3D animations on the companion Evolve website bring difficult concepts to life for a new perspective on disease processes.
- NEW! More than 50 new or revised illustrations visually reinforce pathophysiology concepts.
- NEW! Emerging Science boxes highlight the most current research and clinical developments.