Bentham Science Publishers; 1st edition (August 3, 2021)
Fahima Dilnawaz, Zeenat Iqbal
978-9814998239, 9789814998215, 9789814998222, 9789814998239
Nanomedicinal Approaches Towards Cardiovascular Disease – Original PDF
Nanomedicinal Approaches Towards Cardiovascular Disease summarizes information about nanotechnology that is used in the diagnosis and regenerative treatment of heart diseases. Chapters in this reference introduce the reader to the basics of cardiac nanomedicine and cardiac regeneration before moving to advanced topics such as nanomedicine in cardiovascular diagnosis, imaging and therapeutics.
– 13 chapters that cover nanotechnological aspects of cardiovascular diseases, contributed by expert scholars
– Simple, reader-friendly text suitable for readers of all academic levels
– Covers introductory topics of nanomedicine regenerative medicine in cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular diagnosis and therapeutics
– Covers advanced topics such as cardiovascular nanotheranositics, cardiac reprogramming, biomimetics, drug delivery systems and smart nanomaterials
– Includes a chapter on ethical implications in cardiovascular nanomedicine
– Includes bibliographic references for each chapter
Nanomedicinal Approaches Towards Cardiovascular Disease is a simple. informative reference on cardiovascular nanomedicine for scholars, healthcare professionals and nanotechnology enthusiasts, alike, which provides holistic knowledge on the subject in a single volume.