Elsevier; 2nd edition (March 23, 2022)
Erin Pete Devon, Rebecca Tenney Soeiro
True PDF (With TOC & Index)
978-0323796088, 9780323796088, 9780323796095
Netter’s Pediatrics – True PDF+Toc+Index
Both an ideal learning tool for students and a superb resource for patient education, Netter’s Pediatrics, 2nd Edition, is a rich visual aid featuring more than 500 images by Drs. Frank H. Netter, Carlos Machado, and others working in the classic Netter style. The uniquely aesthetic and accurate artwork is accompanied by up-to-date text contributed primarily by physicians at the prestigious Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, all designed to work together to help you diagnose and care for children with common clinical conditions. New chapters, new features, and new online access makes this pediatrics resource a must-have for pediatric rotations, when studying for exams, or when preparing for patient consultations.
- Offers at-a-glance information for a quick overview of common pediatric issues—from nutrition, allergy, infectious disease, and adolescent medicine to cancer and heart disease.
- Depicts key details for each condition with 500 detailed, crystal-clear images provided by Dr. Frank H. Netter, Dr. Carlos Machado, and others working in the Netter tradition.
- Features new clinical vignettes at the start of each chapter.
- Includes numerous new chapters including transgender health, feeding and nutrition, device and technology management, endocrine dysnatremias, syndromic intellectual disability, and mitochondrial disorders.
- Provides access to more than 20 printable patient education brochures online.