Saunders; 14th edition (April 28, 2023)
Fermin A. Carranza, Henry Takei, Michael G. Newman, Perry R. Klokkevold, Satheesh Elangovan, Yvonne Kapila
True PDF (With TOC & Index)
978-0323878876, 9780323878876, 978-0323878883, 9780323878883
Newman and Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology and Implantology – True PDF+Toc+Index
- Full-color photos, illustrations, radiographs, animations, simulations, and videos demonstrate how to perform periodontal and implant procedures.
- Current information on clinical techniques in periodontology and the latest advances in basic science.
- Evidence-based treatment planning provides knowledge on how to achieve the best possible outcomes of periodontal therapy and implant treatment.
- Extensive color atlas of periodontal pathology
- Internationally known experts contribute chapters on their areas of specialty.
- An eBook version is included with print purchase,providing access to all the text, figures, and references, plus the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- NEW! Chapters on Precision Medicine, Periodontal Referral, and Digital Implant Workflows provide comprehensive information for these key areas of implant dentistry.
- NEW! Pocket Reduction Therapy chapters discuss the use of lasers in pocket reduction therapy.
- NEW! Updated discussions cover the use of digital dentistry in periodontics and implant dentistry as well as new content on the effects of COVID-19 on treatment.
- NEW! Updated format reflects current learning principles, the integrated curriculum design used in most dental schools, and the format of the Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE).
- NEW! Periopixel 3D color illustrations are included in the text and eBook version included with print purchase, in addition to 3D animations, author videos, clinical videos, and more.
- NEW! Periodontal classification calculator and interactive learning tool is available in the eBook version included with print purchase.