Elsevier; 5th edition (October 29, 2022)
Alastair Carruthers, Jean Carruthers, Jeffrey S. Dover, Murad Alam, Omer Ibrahim
Original PDF + MP4 – Complete Videos
978-0323831161, 9780323831161, 9780323831178
Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Botulinum Toxin – Original PDF+Videos
Offering a step-by-step, practical approach to this commonly performed cosmetic procedure, Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Botulinum Toxin, 5th Edition, enables you to master the up-to-date cosmetic techniques that produce the superior results your patients expect. Edited by expert clinicians Drs. Alastair Carruthers and Jean Carruthers, along with Jeffrey S. Dover, Murad Alam, and Omar Ibrahim, it covers the science behind these neuromodulators and their usage areas in cosmetic dermatology, as well as the latest treatment options—all abundantly illustrated and evidence based. A substantial video library demonstrating injection techniques helps you successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Provides complete, clear descriptions and rationales for injection placement for facial and neck rejuvenation and hyperhidrosis, including difficult areas like eyebrow shaping and treatment of masseter hypertrophy.
- Covers new developments in the field including new treatment sites, new methods of using the toxins, an upcoming topical toxin, and new longer-acting and shorter-onset, shorter-lasting toxins.
- Features high-quality images and 25 new videos demonstrating exactly how to perform injection techniques.
- Addresses the differences in doses and particular characteristics among different botulinum toxin preparations in every chapter.
- Includes procedural how-to’s, step-by-step advice on proper techniques, case studies, contraindications and managing complications, and pearls and pitfalls.