Elsevier (November 23, 2022)
Jeffrey S. Dover, Murad Alam
True PDF (With TOC & Index)
978-0323829212, 978-0323829229, 9780323829212, 9780323829229
Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Hair Restoration – True PDF+Toc+Index
Offering a step-by-step, practical approach to this expanding area of dermatology, Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Hair Restoration enables you to master the up-to-date hair restoration techniques that produce the superior results your patients expect. Focusing on non-invasive treatment of diffuse, non-scarring hair loss, including androgenetic alopecia, this unique title, edited by expert clinicians Drs. Murad Alam and Jeffrey S. Dover, thoroughly covers the latest treatment options—all abundantly illustrated and evidence based. A video library demonstrating techniques helps you successfully incorporate today’s most effective procedures into your practice.
- Provides current, authoritative guidance on popular treatments including topical and systemic therapies, stem cell-based therapies, platelet-rich plasma, genomic therapies, microblading, nutritional supplements, energy-based treatments, emerging treatments, and hair transplant.
- Considers ethnic differences in hair.
- Contains up-to-date sections on evaluation of hair loss, minimizing and concealing hair loss, medical treatments for hair loss, procedural treatments for hair loss, and emerging therapies for hair loss.
- Features high-quality images and a video library demonstrating scalp micropigmentation, scar correction procedure, female pattern hair loss, scalp photography for patients with alopecia, and more..
- Includes procedural how-to’s, step-by-step advice on proper techniques, case studies, contraindications and managing complications, and pearls and pitfalls—all in a consistently templated, quick reference format.