Elsevier; 5th edition (January 10, 2023)
Alastair Carruthers, Jean Carruthers, Jeffrey S. Dover, Murad Alam, Omer Ibrahim
978-0323830751, 978-0323830768, 9780323830751, 9780323830768
Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Soft Tissue Augmentation – True PDF
Offering a step-by-step, practical approach to sought-after cosmetic procedures, Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Soft Tissue Augmentation, 5th Edition, enables you to master the up-to-date cosmetic techniques that produce the superior results your patients expect. Edited by expert clinicians Drs. Jean Carruthers and Alastair Carruthers, along with Jeffrey S. Dover, Murad Alam, and Omar Ibrahim, it covers the different classes of fillers including how to choose a filler, treatment areas by location including different injection techniques, and reversals, as well as an entire section on complications—all abundantly illustrated and evidence based. A substantial video library helps you successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Provides complete, clear descriptions and rationales for using dermal fillers to combat loss of facial fat, muscle, and bone density. Logically organized content begins with general injection techniques and facial considerations, followed by numerous options of filler material and chapters for each treatment area.
- Contains new chapters on transgender beautification using fillers, vascular compromise in soft tissue augmentation, HA microdroplet for skin quality enhancement, pros and cons of temporary fillers, filler injection techniques, and calcium hydroxylapatite ultradilute, HA dilution.
- Features high-quality images and 29 new treatment demonstration videos.
- Devotes entire sections to adverse effects, safety improvement, and the management of complications.
- Includes numerous before-and-after photos, treatment illustrations indicating exact injection points, case studies, pearls and pitfalls, and user-friendly flow diagrams on adverse event treatment protocols.