Elsevier (July 15, 2021)
Gulnara Davu Aliyeva
True PDF (With TOC & Index)
978-0323833752, 978-0323833769, 9780323833752, 9780323833769
Rapid Response Situations : Management in Adult and Geriatric Hospitalist Medicine True PDF+Toc+Index
Practically focused and evidence based, Rapid Response Situations: Management in Adult and Geriatric Hospitalist Medicine compiles the essential information needed by rapid response teams (RRT) for early intervention at the bedside of an acutely ill patient. This portable resource is ideal for hospitalists and other members of the RRT, offering step-by-step coverage of the assessment and stabilization information most needed at the time of emergency.
- Addresses the most common rapid response situations in a brief, highly templated, and bulleted format designed for quick reference at the point of care.
- Step-by-step coverage includes:
- Which stabilization measures to implement
- Which tests to order and why
- Which medications to administer, including dosage
- Which specialists to consult for further interventions
- A must-have reference for hospitalists, intensivists, ICU nurses, and other rapid response team members, including those working in rural settings with few intensivists or specialists available for consults.