Elsevier; 2nd edition (August 11, 2021)
II Donald W Buck
978-0323775939, 9780323775939, 9780323775946
Review of Plastic Surgery – Original PDF
Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, Review of Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists help you quickly find and retain information, while self-assessment sections prepare you for exams and help you identify areas needing further study. It’s an ideal resource for residents and fellows, as well as medical students, attending physicians, and others interested in plastic surgery.
- Covers the material you need to know for certification and recertification, from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics.
- Uses a high-yield, easy-to-navigate format, making it perfect for exam study as well as a quick review before rounds.
- Allows you to test your mastery of the material with board-style self-assessment questions and answers, now fully updated for the second edition.
- Presents the full range of plastic surgery topics in unique, bulleted lists for efficient, effective study.
- Helps you visualize key content with online videos and superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.