Elsevier; 3rd edition (September 8, 2022)
Areg Grigorian, Christian DeVirgilio
978-0323870542, 9780323870542, 978-0323870559, 9780323870559
Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards – original PDF
Now thoroughly up to date with new topics, new questions, and new contributors, Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 3rd Edition, fully prepares you for success on surgery exams. Ideal for surgery residents studying for their yearly in-service ABSITE exam or recent graduates preparing for the ABS qualifying exam, this comprehensive review tool contains nearly 1,000 high-quality questions that follow the new ABSITE and board style. Content has been tested for a number of years on Harbor-UCLA and UC Irvine surgical residents and has proven to significantly improve exam scores.
- Covers a full range of topics aligned with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
- Accurately reflects the content of standardized tests, with correct answers and detailed explanations (including why the incorrect answers are incorrect) based on information found in major reference works in the field of surgery.
- Provides a new overview of key concepts with at-a-glance facts at the beginning of each chapter.
- Covers newer topics such as gynecology, urology, anesthesia, oncology, and tumor biology, reflecting the format of the current exam.
- Offers online testing that allows you to test yourself and quickly score your responses.
- Includes new high-yield illustrations by a surgical resident and medical illustrator.
- Features new assistant editors and chapter authors, including surgical educators and residents with a strong track record of outstanding ABSITE performance.