Elsevier (January 21, 2023)
978-0323882231, 978-0323882248, 9780323882231, 9780323882248
Spinal Fusion Techniques – True PDF
Spinal Fusion Techniques, a volume in the Atlas of Interventional Pain Management series, is a concise, practical guide that provides clinicians with detailed, step-by-step guidance on how to perform the latest interventional techniques for treating patients with chronic pain as a result of spinal stenosis. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide offers expert coverage of how to deliver safe, accurate, and cost-effective pain relief to patients using all clinically useful imaging modalities, including ultrasound-guided techniques and fluoroscopy. With high-quality images and clear, authoritative guidance throughout, it shows exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising stimulation technique, locate the site with precision, and deliver effective relief.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest techniques used in spinal fusion.
- Features clinically relevant anatomic drawings and radiologic images that provide step-by-step instruction on techniques.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits, as well as indications and contraindications, for each procedure.
- Covers key topics such as Minimally Invasive Posterior Lumbar Fusion: A Novel Approach to Facet Fusion; Posterior Spinal Fusion; and Interspinous Fusion with Lateral Percutaneous Technique.
- Includes easy-to-follow, templated content on patient selection, preoperative prep, and post-operative care.
- Contains full-color line drawings, photographs, and ultrasound images that provide you with a firm grasp of the anatomy and equipment involved with each procedure.
- Highlights potential pitfalls for each technique and offers clinical pearls on how to avoid them.