Saunders; 8th edition (July 23, 2022)
Jennifer R. Gray, Susan K. Grove
978-0323826242, 9780323826242, 9780323826259
Study Guide for Understanding Nursing Research – Original PDF
Use this practical study guide to get more out of Grove & Gray’sUnderstanding Nursing Research, 8th Edition! With chapters corresponding to the textbook, this workbook provides exercises that build your knowledge and boost your critical appraisal skills. It offers hands-on practice in applying nursing research to evidence-based practice while reinforcing the steps of the research process. Like the textbook, this edition includes a stronger emphasis on critical appraisal ― with an appendix of three published research studies referenced in exercises throughout the book.
- Time-tested and innovative exercises reinforce key concepts with fill-in-the-blank, matching, and multiple-choice questions, with exercises including Terms and Definitions, Linking Ideas, Web-Based Information and Resources, and Conducting Critical Appraisals to Build an Evidence-Based Practice.
- Critical Appraisal activities provide opportunities to apply your research knowledge to evaluate the quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods studies located in the appendices.
- Appraisal Guidelinesprovide step-by-step guidance in critically appraising published research literature.
- Quick-reference printed tabs in the print edition make it easy to locate the Answer Key and each of the book’s three published studies in the appendices.
- Answer Key is provided for the exercises in each chapter, allowing you to check your understanding and learn from your mistakes.
- NEW! Increased focus on critical appraisal for evidence-based practice corresponds to the emphasis on critical appraisal in the text.
- NEW! Updated content corresponds to the 8th edition of Grove & Gray’s Understanding Nursing Research textbook.
- NEW! Updated full-text articles reflect the most current, high-quality research studies.