Elsevier; 3rd edition (May 24, 2022)
Brian J. Cole, Jorge Chahla
Original PDF + MP4 – Complete Videos
Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine – Original PDF+Videos
Ensure optimal outcomes from each shoulder, elbow, and knee sports medicine surgery with the consistent, step-by-step approach offered in this comprehensive reference. Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine, 3rd Edition, covers both open and arthroscopic surgeries, providing the expert guidance you need on everything from patient positioning, anatomy, relevant biomechanics and the latest orthopaedic surgery techniques, through pearls and pitfalls and post-operative care. Contributing authors are renowned sports medicine surgeons who equip you with a global perspective on the most recent orthopaedic advances.
- Covers the latest open and arthroscopic techniques for both common and not-so-common sports medicine pathologies.
- Offers a comprehensive approach to each pathology including rehabilitation protocols and return-to-play criteria.
- Contains more than 15 new chapters: First-time Shoulder Dislocation, Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (various techniques), Managing Bone Loss on the Humeral Head, Cartilage Allografts for the Treatment of Cartilage Lesions of the Knee, and many more.
- Provides up-to-date information on timely topics such as complex decision making for the patellofemoral joint, biologics and injection therapy for the management of osteoarthritis, and primary ACL repair techniques.
- Highlights step-by-step text with numerous high-quality illustrations, surgical photographs, and MRIs and radiographs.
- Includes access to an online surgical video collection covering Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair: Double Row Techniques; Arthroscopic Repair of Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder; Ulnar Collateral Ligament Repair and Reconstruction: DANE Technique; Double Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction; and Management of Proximal Tibiofibular Instability.